Create Your Account
Setting up an account is completely free of charge and only takes a few seconds.
- Register here.
- After registering, login and take a look around the control panel.
- Here’s a really quick article about the control panel
Tip: Change the account name in Your Account to your company name – it will make it easier to organise services.
Most products can be provisioned immediately in trial mode and will function similarly to the full versions, although with some restrictions.
- Login at https://your.in-tuition.net
- Create test services.
Tip: Organise services by customer or provision them under Your Products if they are only for you. Arranging products by the correct customer makes billing simple to understand and allows you to create admin logins for your clients. Learn more about provisioning products here.
Once you are ready to go live, you just need to provide a few details about your organisation and let us have your payment details.
- Visit Your Account, fill in all of your organisation details, billing contact information and payment details
- We will review your application – once approved you will be able to convert your trial services to fully featured products.
Tip: Don’t forget you need to convert your trial products to live once your account is fully active.
Want to get started with WordPress Hosting – check out this guide to getting started with WordPress hosting
Want to know what to expect when working with In-Tuition? Here’s a quick intro.